Please ensure that you have read our Tournament Info prior to applying for the tournament.
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page to complete the application form to add your team to the list of applicants.
- Once team selection is made an email will be sent to you advising you whether you have been accepted. If your application is successful you will be required to complete your Registration by paying the balance of your entry fee and submitting your team roster.
- Teams have until November 6th, 2017 to withdraw their application.
- Should your team wish to withdraw your application please email us to be removed from the applicants list.
- Payment by credit card only.
- When teams apply they are required to pay a $250 deposit.
- If a team withdraws by November 6th the $250 will be refunded less a $25 administration fee.
- If a team is NOT accepted the full deposit amount will be refunded.
- If a team IS accepted the $250 goes toward their entry fee
- If a team withdraws after November 6th, 2017 the deposit and/or entry fee are non-refundable.
For ALL Calgary Teams:
- The closing date for Calgary applications is October 30, 2017.
After this date we cannot guarantee your team will be accepted.
- As this is a Ringette Calgary tournament, volunteers are required from every team. Please be prepared to provide your volunteer names once you receive your notice of acceptance.
For ALL Out of Town Teams:
- The closing date for ALL out of town applications is November 6, 2017.
- Teams will be selected & notified of acceptance by November 13, 2017.
|U10 (Step 1 & 2)||$525|
|U10 (Step 3)||$660|
|U14 A, B||$700|
|U16 A, B||$775|
|U19 A, B||$775|
PLEASE NOTE the following before you click the button below to apply for the tournament:
- ALL applicants must create a "New SignUp", even if you were at the 2017 Tournament.
- After you fill in the information to Sign-Up your team, a welcome screen will open. You MUST pay your deposit by clicking on the orange button that says "Pay $250.00 Deposit" before your application will be considered complete.